Sunday, April 2, 2017

Polisphilia


Finally I took my pictures!!!
Not only I feel a GREAT relief, but I also feel proud of myself. It not about getting it done. It’s about getting it done and making it right.  In the course of this weekend, I literally went down from Weston to Miami FOUR TIMES, in order to get all the pictures done. Four times I went down to Miami and I still don't get tired of that city. I don’t know if I would risk saying that it’s my favorite city in the world, cause i still have a lot to see. But there’s sure something special about Miami. It’s architectural landscape juxtaposed with the blue sea, is a perfect reflection of the diverse cultural and artistic development that has transformed the city throughout the decades. At a small scale, the diversity in this area has contributed to a transformation that can be seen in the kitchen of Miami’s most acclaimed restaurants. The art of combining different culinary elements from cultures around the world and fusing them into one single plate is the so called Fusion cuisine, which has quite literally turned Miami into some sort of “Taste Capital”.  This and SO many more things make me fall in love with that city every time I go.  

Throughout the weekend these visits to Miami were certainly reinvigorating. They helped me to reset the focus of my mind and allowed me to rethink how I wanted to portray the city so that the audience can feel their getting the best of the city.  On my next blogs I'll give more details related to each stops.



No comments:

Post a Comment