Friday, April 7, 2017

Defining Table of Contents

I here are my two options for my table of content:
Option 1                                      Option 2

They are pretty similar, in terms that they display the content in visual way, not relying so much in text. But what varies is the arrangement of the images. Personally, I like a lot the one on the right because the order seems more dynamic, and the arrows aren’t jumping all around. But, that is just me personally. Both of them are perfectly fine because they follow along with the visual presentation of content. So, I might end up going for the one on the right.


Lastly, let me just clarify that my TOC just displays the featured article of my magazine. A lot of my classmates have suggested to incorporate the label of "featured" somewhere beneath the title of Contents. But I will first have to discuss it with my partners and then see.

PS: the are just a rough draft, as you can see there are a couple missing the images and the correct names. and the numbers are all messed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment