Sunday, March 26, 2017

Very busy weekend...

Overall this weekend I’ve been working in my “Things to do” section. I decided I was going to do this section of my two page spread on the Miami Music Week, most specifically, Ultra Music Festival, which is the biggest event of this whole festivity.


Ultra Music Festival is one of world’s most famous electronic music festival. The festival has a duration of three days that traditionally go from Friday to Sunday right after or before Spring Break. Ultra attracts tourist from all around the world, who gather at Bayfront Park in Downtown Miami, to enjoy live music from world known DJ’s.


During this weekend I mainly went down to Miami to take pictures of the event and its organization.

I’ll talk a little bit more about what I saw on my next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment