Sunday, March 12, 2017

Hello!

Welcome to my blog!!!  My name is Maria Clementina Pablo, and over the next five weeks I will be publishing in this blog everything related to my Final AS Media Project. But before giving further insight about my blog, a proper introduction to the person who writes it must be made.

As I previously stated, my name is Maria Clementina, but mainly I go for Clementina. I’m a senior at Cypress Bay high school and I’m still in the journey of searching a career that better suits my academic and personal interests. This class has not only introduced me to the world of advertising and mass communications, but it has also made me consider possibly majoring in this field. This project will most certainly serve as my first insight of what is like to work in this field and potential problems you could face during the process.

This blog will be the platform where I’ll be documenting the creation process of my project in which I’m working with two other fellow classmates, Anabela Puyana and Maria Ponce de Leon. The project consists in creating a magazine including three of its main components: Cover page, Table of Contents, and a Two-page layout which includes an article. The three of us will be working with the same magazine theme, but each will create their own issue. Although at the beginning I was very excited to work in a group, I’ve come to realize that it could turn into a real challenge, as agreeing on basic points is not always easy. Still, I remain open and thrilled to the personal and professional journey that this project represents.

So without further due, let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment