Sunday, March 19, 2017

What the Brainstorm brought!

Hey there!!


So, since I decided I was going to work in the Brickell/Downtown Miami area, I’ve been researching and compiling information about possible places I could center my issue on. The article, as I stated on my previous blog, is going to display a wide range of activities in which adults can engage in their visit  Brickell and Downtown Miami. The types of activities range from fancy dinners at the city’s most acclaimed restaurant, to shopping in the most popular mall.


Among the possible sites I’ve been researching on is Brickell City Centre. This  shopping/ mixed-use project opened it doors on November 3, 2016 offering their public an “unparalleled experience of shopping, dining and entertainment.”, according to the Brickell City Centre website. The structure is located in South Miami Avenue between Eighth Street and Sixth Street, which is a very transited area.Shops of all different types are opening their doors, ranging from the most renowned labels, such as Giuseppe Zanotti and retail department store Saks Fifth Avenue, to the must-haves of an American shopping center, like Victoria Secret. On the other hand, restaurants and bars comprise the third and fourth level of the building offering the public VIP services of food and entertainment.



I would really like to include this place in my issue as I feel it immerses the public in an exclusive shopping experience and truly represents the uniqueness of the Miami vibe. Secondly because the type of audience that is most likely to attend this site, is similar to those that targets my magazine: people with an income of $60,000- $97,170. Yet, I only want to approach this place for the entertainment section of my issue. Although this place includes pretty much everything that I’m looking for, will not focus too much in the restaurants when conducting further research in this place. The reason is because, if I do, I would be making an issue on Brickell City Centre and not a traveling guide that gets you the best of Brickell and Downtown Miami.  I rather explore more dining options elsewhere across the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment